Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We Made It!!!

We made our goal!  Isaac and I both had to have all our money in by this past Sunday.  Thanks to a great festival and some wonderful friends we are paid in full!!!  It feels so good to not have that hanging over us.  Now we are ready to start packing:)  I found two amazing suitcases in the last few weeks.  One is a huge red one from Goodwill that was $5.  It looked and smelled brand new, just a few scuffs.  We should call it Godwill:)  The other had a cut on the outside and was brand new.  I got it for $9.99 so another yay!!!  Isaac and I are still collecting chocolate chips, goldfish, and flip flops if anyone wants to help out.  I have to have them collected by the 19th so we can pack our things we are taking to the children. 

As we come into our last 10 days at home, packing up, getting ready to leave, wondering if we have forgotten anything, my thoughts turn to the kids and workers at the orphanage.  I can't wait to meet them all.  I'm taking a Thankful Goat package to each of the workers at the orphanage.  Want them to 'feel the goat love:)'  Continue to pray for us to have a safe trip, do what God asks of us, and be open to every little thing that we will experience there.  Getting sooooo excited.  I will be blogging everyday that we are there as we are suppose to have internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment